Cycle 6 also known as Asia's Next Top Model 6: Beyond Limits is the sixth season of Asia's Next Top Model.
The season premiered on August 22, 2018 featuring 14 contestants. The filming of the season took place in Bangkok, Thailand.
The filming began on early 2018 and it was revealed that this season will be taking place in Bangkok, Thailand.
The prize package for this season included a Subaru XV, a cover and fashion spread in Harper's Bazaar Thailand, a featured avatar in the new America's Next Top Model Mobile Game, and a modeling contract with Storm Model Management in London.
- Model Mentors: For the first time in Top Model history, three alumni from the previous seasons were brought back to mentor the contestants. The contestants were then divided into three groups with one model mentor for each group. Monika Sta. Maria from Cycle 3 and Shikin Gomez and Minh Tú Nguyễn from Cycle 5 came back as this season's model mentor.
- Challenge Elimination: One or more contestants were eliminated right after the weekly challenge even before the judging panel elimination.
|Key:||Best Photo of the Week||Bottom Two of the Week||Quit||Disqualified||Eliminated||Winner||Runner-Up||Finalist|
Best Photo of the Week
|6||Iko||Mia||Han||Dana||Beauty||Than Vy||Thanh Vy|
- This season is the first season to be filmed in Bangkok, Thailand.
- For the first time, there were three Thai contestants that appeared in one season.
- Both Mia Sabathy and Adela-Mae Marshall have competed in other national versions of Top Model.
- This is the fourth time Japan is back to compete last time was Cycle 3 in 2015
- And Myanmar and Hong Kong returned after they last appeared in Cycle 4 in 2016
- Cycle 6 is the third season where a contestant gets eliminated after they participate in the first challenge.
|Asia's Next Top Model Cycles|
|Cycle||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 ·|