The cycle featured 14 contestants, two from Thailand, and one each from China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam. The show was filmed in Singapore once again. It premiered globally on November 25, 2012.
Among the prizes for the season were a modeling contract with top modeling agency Storm Model Management, a 3 month all expenses paid working trip to London, the opportunity to appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Singapore, a cash prize of 100,000 Singaporean Dollars, the chance to become the new face of Canon IXUS' 2013 campaign, and a brand new Subaru XV.
The winner of the competition was 27 year-old Jessica Amornkuldilok from Thailand.
(Ages stated are at time of contest)
|Jessica Amornkuldilok||27||Bangkok||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Winner|
|Kate Ma||22||Taipei||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)||Runner-up|
|Stephanie Retuya||23||San Pedro||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Sofia Wakabayashi||24||Tokyo||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)||Eliminated in Episode 11|
|Aastha Pokharel||20||Kathmandu||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 10|
|Helena Chan||23||Southern District||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 9|
|Melissa Th'ng||21||Kuala Lumpur||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)||Eliminated in Episode 7|
|Rachel Erasmus||22||Ajmer||1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 6|
|Nguyễn Thị Thùy Trang||23||Đắk Lắk||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 5|
|Filantropi Witoko||24||Jakarta||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)||Eliminated in Episode 4|
|Jee Choi||28||Seoul||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Bei Si Liu||24||Pudong||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 3|
|Monica Benjaratjarunun||19||Chiang Mai||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)||Quit in Episode 2|
|Kyla Tan||23||Singapore City||1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 1|
- In 2013, Nguyễn Thị Thùy Trang also participated in the second season of Vietnam's Next Top Model.
- Helena, Jee and Jessica turned 23, 28 and 27, respectively during filming.
|Episode||First aired||Aired online|
|01||Which Girl Can Handle the Limelight?||November 25, 2012||December 14, 2012|
|02||Which Girl Can Stand Out?||December 2, 2012||December 19, 2012|
|03||Which Girl Can Own a New Look?||December 9, 2012||December 24, 2012|
|04||Which Girl Exudes Sexy?||December 16, 2012||December 31, 2012|
|05||Style & Taste||December 23, 2012||January 07, 2013|
|06||Good Hair Day||December 30, 2012||January 15, 2013|
|07||Face Value||January 6, 2013||January 22, 2013|
|08||Mannerism & The Big Red Dress||January 13, 2013||January 29, 2013|
|09||Beyond Comfort||January 20, 2013||February 05, 2013|
|10||Girls on the Move||January 27, 2013||February 12, 2013|
|11||The Story So Far - The Road To Top 4||February 03, 2013||February 08, 2013|
|12||Hong Kong Extravaganza||February 10, 2013||February 14, 2013|
|13||Finale||February 17, 2013||February 21, 2013|
- In episode 2, Monica was informed by the production crew that her father was ill. As a result, she decided to withdraw from the competition. At panel, Rachel was evacuated due to a medical emergency, and was therefore absent during the elimination ceremony. Her name was not called out during elimination. Also, Jee and Stephanie landed in the bottom two. None of them was eliminated due to the vacant slot left by Monica after she quit the competition.
- At the beginning of episode 3, Rachel re-entered the competition.
- In episode 4, Filantropi and Jee landed in the bottom two. Both of them were eliminated.
- Episode 8 featured a non-elimination bottom two.
- Episode 11 was the recap episode.
Photo Shoot Guide
- Episode 1 Photo Shoot: Quirky Girls in Little India
- Episode 2 Photo Shoot: Prada Group Shot for Harper's Bazaar
- Episode 3 Photo Shoot: Chinese Zodiac Animals
- Episode 4 Photo Shoot: Boxing with Jason Godfrey
- Episode 5 Photo Shoot: French Riviera Women
- Episode 6 Commercial & Photo Shoot: TRESemmé Hair Campaign
- Episode 7 Photo Shoot: Environmental Campaign for World Wide Fund for Nature
- Episode 8 Photo Shoot: Wearing Red Gowns at the National Library Museum
- Episode 9 Photo Shoot: Underwater Mermaids in Michael Cinco Couture
- Episode 10 Photo Shoot: Extreme Body Movement in Black and White
- Episode 12 Photo Shoot: 1920's Inspired Modern Screen Starlets in the Streets of Hong Kong
- Episode 13 Commercial & Photo Shoot: Canon IXUS commercials; Harper's Bazaar Cover Shots
- Aastha: Rihanna inspired short asymmetrical cut
- Bei Si: Dyed black blue, shoulder length hair with fringes
- Filantropi: Bob haircut and dyed deep red
- Helena: Victoria Beckham inspired bob cut
- Jee: Fiery red hair with fringes
- Jessica: Dyed deep chestnut brown, pixie cut
- Kate: Dyed honey blonde
- Melissa: Kimora Lee Simmons inspired big wavy curls, dyed lighter and fringes added
- Rachel: Dyed dark brown, Selita Ebanks inspired pixie cut
- Sofia: Dyed jet black
- Stephanie: Dyed deep red, curls added with extra volume
- Trang: Bowl haircut